If you feel the need to make personal and or negative comments towards me, you may want to read this first.
*Ummmm ... 4/1/10 -
Ok, two things
1. WTF is going on with the avatars on DA???
2. just wanted to tell ya'll to check out this new site I found to waste time on lol but you can actually get free stuff for doing it.
Oh, and what's with the lama? I guess that was 3 things.
*Update - 2/22/10 -
This is the first chance I've had to check this account in over a year, so I apologize if you have emailed me or asked permission to draw/use a photo and got no response. For
FAQI decided to add this FAQ to my journal since I am not always around to answer questions and whatnot. I apologize for that, but life is crazy as usual for me! LOL These are a lot of the same questions I get on many of my photos. If you have a question for me you are best to either write it here or send me a note. It is too hard for me to keep up with every comment. I wish I had more time to do so.
1. I have 2 BOYS! I know, my older son is SOOOO pretty that he looks like a girl, but he's not. This would also explain why in some photos you see blue eyes and in some you see brown. My older son, Hayden, has blue eyes and my younger son, Marreck, has brown eyes.
2. Yes, both of my children are mixed. Their father is Jamaican.
3. I do my own makeup. Many of my photos are self-portraits because I don't have many "models" to work with at the moment. I also do the makeup in t
I do NOT care!Due to a lot of comments I have been recieving lately I just wanted to let everyone know that I post my IMAGES for review and critique.
It is not me, my kids, my family, my husband or my style choices that are up for critique. I am looking for feedback on the image itself.
-I do not care if you don't like the fact that my son's hair is in dread locks.
-I do not care if you don't like that fact that I use makeup to create characters in some of my images.
-I do not care if you don't like how I title some of my images.
-I do not care if you think that my beliefs (Jesus) are dumb.
All of these things are irrelevent to the actual images being posted. If you have some constructive criticism on the image itself, NO PROBLEM. If you just want to make comments based on your personal preferences that really don't have anything do with the image posted, keep them to yourself. If I wanted your opinion I would specifically ask for it
Passing along from the lovely NinaIsn't it amazing how many new deviations are submitted daily on dA?
That the amount of people who are interested in dA increases daily?
And the fact that so many artists have found a platform to dicuss and present their work to others?
Without a doubt it's a big, interesting and versatile community.
But isn't it amazing to always see the same artists on the frontpage every single day concerning the fact that so many new deviations have been submitted?
We're all aware of that and believe that this has to change. It is already quite difficult for the "unknown" artists to promote their work and gain more attention.
Clearly, we do not intend to deny the skills of those great artists who enrich the community by sharing their magnificent work. But we do intend to enhance the platform in such a way that "unknown" artists might get a real chance to draw the public attention to their own pieces of work by promoting it on the front page of the community.
In our opinion w
Apparently..... I've been tagged!Rules:
° If you've been tagged, write a journal stating 6 weird habits/things about you, and copy and paste this header at the top of the journal.
° Then tag 6 other people and list their names at the bottom of the journal.
° Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their home devpage and tell them to read your 6 weird things in journal.
1. I could live on pizza
2. Even though I don't believe in horoscopes, I am a full-on Gemeni and have multiple personality disorder. You never know who you are going to get.
3. I am always surprised that other people actually LIKE my photos. Sometimes I wonder if people are just being nice. LOL
4. I am a recovering internet-a-holic. I used to spend nearly my every waking moment online. We had a very small house and our computer was located centrally in the living room, which made it pretty easy to do just about anything while online. Since we moved to a bigger pl
HOLY COW!!All I can say is WOW!!! I logged in here for the first time in MONTHS to find so many comments on my work!
Life has been hectic and I just haven't had much time for internet these days.... not to mention I have a terrible habit of starting these little profiles on websites and then not being able to keep up with them due to the business of life! LOL
Anyway, thanks so much to anyone who has taken the time to look at my photos and comment! I'm so sorry for not been more active on here. So many people have asked questions and probably think I am some kind of jerk for not responding! I'm really not a jerk, I just haven't signed on here to see your questions.
Since things are really busy I'm going to do my best to answer the questions I saw in a lot of the comments that were made on my photos.
1. I have 2 BOYS! I know, my older son is SOOOO pretty that he looks like a girl, but he's not. This would also explain why
Please Listen.I just got an email from a concerned parent. Her daughter has an account on DA, and apparently she copies and traces my drawings. I looked on her profile and confirmed that, yes, she did trace and gave minimal (sometimes no) credit. The reason her mother messaged me was because a few people were apparently sending her harsh messages asking her to give credit. She even got a few death threats.
Listen...I'm going to say this all again because I guess it needs reiterating: When it comes to my art, I do not mind young artists copying or tracing my drawings in hopes of developing their skills, or because they are still learning the way of things. If you see someone posting a traced or heavily referenced drawing that does not mention the original picture, please DO NOT immediately jump to aggression. If something like this (art theft/style theft) really gets on your nerves, then I understand why you might be angry upon seeing it, but you must find the maturity to take a breath, and
COMMISSIONS [CLOSED] COMMISSION STATUS: CLOSED
Note/comment to purchase
PayPal preferred but points are accepted
Canines only (you may ask about other species)
Feral and anthro accepted
Digital reference(s) required
Payment expected before I start
Original drawings for saleHello !
Make Sure you stay tuned for 2017,
As I Will be soon selling original drawings
You will be able to acquire and possess real original drawings
at reasonable prices
Commissions CLOSED Rules:
- I accept points / paypal. I'll set a widget if you are paying with points. I'll note you my e-mail if you are paying with paypal.
- Please don't rush me.
- I have the right to deny any commission.
- I'll refund only if I haven't started on your commission.
PLEASE FILL THIS FORMAT:
Type of Commission:
Pixel Icon ( not animated ) 300 / $3
EXTENDED-Draw Our OC's Contest --OPEN-- We had many people asking so we decided to extend the contest to give everyone more time!
We have been planning this for a while and finally it's official:
Reminel s and Naitei s "Draw-Our-OC-Contest"
WHAT TO DO
Draw our OCs Shinzui and Lilinoe together
Gallery of Shinzui and Lilinoes Art
Name: Shinzui no HahenGender: MaleHeight: 1,78mRace: born GoodNightAnimal- turned to Traumdieb, Mage Class, Kitsune (fox demon)Birthday: unknownAge: un
MY ANIME OPENING IS DONE!!!For my manga:
300 point giveaway+feature!Hi there! Nice to meet you my dear friends It's my giveaway again.
There will be 3 winners in total! (100 points for all)
And here the rules:
Subscribe to my channel.
any video you like.
Fav this journal.
Make a journal about this giveaway.
Comment with your journal link.
Kiss your mom
The Simple Character Creator FormulaThis is a copy-paste (with some additions) from my Tumblr blog (http://spaztique.tumblr.com/), but it must be reposted.
Twilight of the Hakurei, the club-wide comic tennis/RP (http://walfasstationwagon.deviantart.com/gallery/41877816), is turning out just as I suspected: AMAZINGLY. However, one thing that really astounds me is how well the character system is working. If you're not familiar, it's simply this:
1. Pick the character's biggest strength that affects other people. Note the key phrase, "that affects other people." For example, "He's really good at cooking," is not a strength: that's just a regular skill that only applies to one area of life and doesn't really affect others. However, "He's a fast learner," or, "He pays attention to detail," or, "He's very generous," is a strength because it applies to more than just cooking, but any other skill and especially relationships.
2. Pick the character's biggest weakness that affects other people. Once ag
2000 points raffle - ENDEDI want to get 1000 watchers until Chrystmas so I decided to do a points raffle.
From now I will do adoptions\commissions for Paypal because I need Overwatch. This is why I want to give my rest of points.
-Watch me. (don't watch me just for winning this raffle)
-Repost this journal.
-Favourite this journal. (favourite this just if you want to join this raffle)
-Comment if you enter.
Also, will be only a winner what will get:
-A fullbody of his OC
The raffle will end when I will get 1000 watchers.
I will chose the winner in RANDOM.org